The AMBER network
The AMBER network is formed of hospitals that are committed to implementing the AMBER care bundle in their organisations, sharing their learning and supporting the future development of the AMBER care bundle.
How to join the network
Hospitals in the English NHS can register their interest by contacting the design team. Hospitals who have not attended a "how to implement the AMBER care bundle" will be express their interest to be part of a research programme.
Conditions for full AMBER network membership
The network is a collaborative with the following conditions:
- attendance at a "how to implement the AMBER care bundle in your hospital" workshop
- agreement from their Hospital Trust Board Board / Chief Executive to implement the AMBER care bundle in at least two wards / settings
- provision of baseline data and monitoring data
- agreement to share learning around implementation and provide feedback on materials provided
- agreement to the AMBER care bundle terms of usage
- attendance at an how to implement the AMBER care bundle in your organisation
- agreement to support another hospital with plans to implement the AMBER care bundle in the future.
Underpinning principles for the network and full membership
The overall objective is to establish a self-sustaining network of providers and experts who collectively aim to:
- develop the most effective and efficient approach to improving the quality of care for patients whose recovery is uncertain
- support the future research and development of the AMBER care bundle for patients whose recovery is uncertain
- minimise the cost of implementation for public sector organisations
Membership and a licence for non-commercial use is available free of charge to the NHS organisations wishing to join the Network.
The network welcomes international and commercial members. Please contact us to discuss further.